[Return to Volunteer Opportunities]
|| Concessions will be at north and south gate.
- Volunteers will serve as cooks & servers
- Take orders, serve food and/or make change.
- The BBQ crew will cook burgers and hotdogs.
- The first shift of the day will help set up and the last shift of the day will help clean up.
- Students will do main bulk of work- parents supervise and handle money.
1. At least 1 week prior to tournament establish Concession Menu.
2. Check inventory, seek donations for what is needed, if donations are insufficient shop for needed items.
3. Check the Tournament Equipment Required document for items need to complete this task.
4. 1st shift check in at 8 am.
5. Clean and set-up concession stands
6. At noon, serve lunch to students and volunteers
7. 30 minutes prior to performance start have concessions up and running.
8. Keep track of sales – what is selling, how many, etc.
9. Shut down after Awards ceremony.
10. Take final inventory
11. Breakdown and stow equipment
12. Clean your area
- Can cook hamburgers/hotdogs
- Like chaos