The experience of participating in the Scripps Ranch High School Marching Band goes beyond learning how to play music. Students gain lifelong skills such as responsibility, self-esteem, leadership, sharing, time management, and discovering what a group can do by working together. Students make friendships that build into a strong network of peers that will always be there for them when they need them most.
The marching band family has no bounds. We are always looking for people who share our beliefs:
· Together we can achieve anything.
· Everyone is capable of great things.
· Dedication and hard work are key ingredients to success.
Come out and see for yourself!
Fall Season Basic Information:
- Season begins with a 2- week band camp prior to the beginning of the school year
- After school practices are September – mid-November
- Our band proudly performs at Varsity Football home games
- Tournaments occur on various Saturdays throughout October and November
- Mid-November until the end of semester students report to band room three days a week immediately after school until 3PM in order to obtain PE credit (due to scheduling issues – exact days are determined by director each year. Often the director will use this time for winter concert rehearsals.)