|Volunteer Opportunity||Stadium – Performance Gate|
Stadium – Entrance Gate
1. Download Performance orderPerformance
2. Keep gates closed until a band is ready to enter the stadium or exit the stadium – this is to insure the public can access the restrooms.
3. When a band is coming into the stadium, open the gates, announce to everyone to stand clear and allow the band in, and close the gates, confirm which band they are.
4. When the band enters the field, stage them on the track following the runner’s lanes toward the inside of the track. This is to ensure that two band can maneuver.
5. Stage the band even with the end of the football field – allow them to go no further until the previous band is clear and the announcer has indicated they should take the field.
6. The band exiting the field has the right-of-way.
7. Remember to keep the gates closed when bands are not entering or leaving.