[Return to Volunteer Opportunities]
||Assist Student Equipment Crew move Pit equipment to and from the stadium
Stadium – Performance Gate
1. Check the Tournament Equipment Required document for items need to complete this task. Approx. 1 week prior to tournament make sure the equipment trailers are functional, make any necessary repairs
2. Make sure we have a means of pulling trailers
3. Approx.4 hours prior to performance get trailers out and prepare.
4. Stage them at the band room
1. Load when pit is ready approx. 30 prior to performance
2. Immediately move to performance gate
3. When performance gate allows you to enter the stadium, stage equipment on the track
4. When announcer says to take the field move equipment to pit at approx. 50 yard line.
5. After unloading make sure trailers are taken away
6. Sit on the benches by- enjoy the show.
7. After performance, load trailers and exit stadium
8. Return to band room and unload
9. Fold and stow trailer in the sheds
10. Make note of any repair or maintenance items.
1. After performance, load trailers and exit stadium
2. Return to band room and unload
3. Fold and stow trailer in the sheds
4. Make note of any repair items
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs