First, I want to thank everyone for finishing the year. We are done with this chapter of learning and hopefully, we will never have to go back. That being said I am only looking forward. What is done is done and I think we all agree there are chapters in every book that should only be read once.
That being said the page is turned.
- Please consider the summer band camp at EBS. It will be two weeks, cost nothing, and is only an hour and half long, one session for each band and orchestra. The link is here. Please let me know if you have problems with the link.
- Make practice a daily habit. 20 min a day will go a long way. I cannot stress this enough. Just play and make music. I would be happy to help if asked.
- The 4th of July practice is TBD. We don’t know if we can travel due to covid but will let you know once I do.
- Marching Band camp is August 16-27th, 3 pm-9 pm. Please clear your schedule. I will have more details soon about that and the upcoming season.
- Finally, relax and enjoy yourself and the summer. We have had to endure quite a bit so take some time away from a screen and get outside. I have a budding 4 year old who will keep me busy. Do what brings you joy and happiness.
That is all I have for now.