FALL BAND NIGHT @ PADRES GAME
For the families participating in the San Diego Padres’ Fall Band Night, here are the general guidelines and specifics for Wednesday night:
- Wear your Black Class B Shirts, Jeans and closed-toe shoes
- Transportation and parking are on your own and at your own expense
- Arrive at the Park at the Park by 4:30 PM (open gates are at 10th & K, as well as at 7th & K)
- Rehearsal runs from 4:45 to 5:15 PM, move to the field around 5:30 PM, performance begins around 6:00 PM
- Performers will be organized by instrument and not by school.
- Parents and family must have a Padres game ticket to watch the performance.
- Cases can be stored at the Park Blvd. Gate Plaza
- Stay to enjoy the game, leave whenever you like
All performing students and their parents must read the full info sheet with further logistical details, policies, and other information.