Available Sizes & Quantities:
Forwarded message from James Sepulvado to Mr. Shedd regarding String and Percussion Scholarships:
If you have any string or percussion students you think might be interested in attending SDSMI this year we have significant scholarships available. If you know a student who might want to go you can email me with their name and I will make sure they get at least a $400 commuter scholarship. That would mean they pay $199 for the week which includes meals, all instruction and attendance to both the San Diego Winds concert on Wednesday July 8th as well as attendance to the Jens indemann masterclass and recital. If they are experienced and advanced players they will probably only have to pay $99. They just need to complete an online application at SDSMI.org and have you email me their name.
For more information, please contact Mr. Shedd (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UPDATED on 6/29 @ 5:25pm
Tuesday June 30 2-4 Percussion selection (All percussion in marching band)
Wednesday – July 1st @ 9am – 12pm (Marching Band Practice. All members)
Thursday – July 2nd @ 9am – 12pm (Marching Band Practice. All members)
Friday – July 3rd @ 10am – 1pm (Dress Rehearsal) – Updated on 7/2/2015
Saturday Parade – July 4th
Meet at SRHS at 9am
Leave for parade 930
Parade starts @ 10am
Done around 11am Load busses and return to SRHS
Meet students at SRHS and dismiss for summer
Will need parent help for water and helping with loading and unloading equipment
Come out and join us for the End of Year Banquet as we celebrate a great year for the SRHS Music Program.
We will recap some of the highlights of the year, say farewell to our outgoing seniors and have some fun before the end of the school year.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
14050 Carmel Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92128, United States
Date: Friday, June 12, 2015
Time: 5:45pm – 10:00pm
Tickets: $35/per person @ Finance Office
More Information to follow.
Please note that all assignments were done at random to ensure that there was equal opportunity given to all patrons. The only changes made following table selection were to ensure that patrons with multiple tables were located near each other. Locations of the tables in the Cabaret section will be disclosed at the concert, with clear table markers shown on each table. If there are concerns regarding access to the section (i.e. appropriate ramps for wheelchairs/walkers), please notify Mr. Shedd via email ASAP so changes can be made if necessary. Once tables have been selected, and markers placed at the concert, it is preferred that the seating remain this way for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons in the Cabaret section.
|Table Number||Table||Assigned To|
|A4 (18)||The Shawshank Redemption||Audick|
|B1 (19)||Dances With Wolves||Sanders|
|14||Star Wars||Collins (1)|
|B3 (21)||Finding Nemo||Map, Smith (2), Truong|
|9||The Hobbit||Pickett (1)|
|10||Saving Private Ryan||Collins (2)|
|B2 (20)||Hercules||Smith (1)|
|4||Catch Me If You Can||Pettit|
|11||Toy Story||Pickett (2)|
|A2 (16)||Guardians of the Galaxy||Bialick|
|5||Raiders of the Lost Ark||Carol Cesena and Friends|
|13||Saving Mr. Banks||Fait and Todd|
|A1 (15)||Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon||Pratt|
|A3 (17)||The Godfather||Izzo|
JOIN US FOR GREAT MUSIC AND EXCEPTIONAL CUISINE
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
12:00 – 2:00 PM
12015 Scripps Highlands Drive
San Diego, California
1. We need an additional 10 black table linens. We needed to add tables to the cabaret section.
2. As of this afternoon we only have 4 tickets for the VIP (One Table) That is fantastic. The demand was tremendous. I know you will not be disappointed.
3. We have a 8×10 backdrop which we can use at all of our events.
4. We have three food trucks confirmed for our concert. A big thanks to Sherri for setting this up.
The third truck is Louisiana Food Truck.
5. We are creating a sign for all of the donors and supporters for our program this year.
If you contributed to the program in any way please send me an email so I can make sure you are acknowledged.
6. We are limiting the photographers for he concert to 6. Please let me know ASAP if you can take pictures on the red carpet.
7. Upcoming Practices and Dress Rehearsals
* Percussion and Colorguard auditions Tuesday and Wednesday 230-5 Room 120
* Jazz Band Friday 230-3
* June 1st 230-5 Everyone
* June 2nd 230-5 Everyone
* June 3rd Tech crew only 5-9 Quad setup
* June 4th 230-5 Dress rehearsal (shorter if possible)
* June 5th 230-4 setup (help would be great)
* CONCERT 530 gates open 700 Magic Begins
8. As always any help for the concert would be much appreciated.
9. Some more needs for the VIP section.
Candy for Concession Stand in Cabaret Section:
-Buttermints/Pillow Mints, 2 packages (1 black, 1 white), 50ct | 1 @ $3.99 | Party City
-Twisty Lollipops, 4 packages (2 black, 2white), 20 pc | 1 @ $5.99 | Party City
-Milk Chocolate M&Ms (5 lb), 1 package | Costco
-Mixed mini candy bars (Mars variety-twix, snickers, etc.), 2 packages | Costco
-Popcorn (2-5lb) | Costco
-Various canned sodas (coke, diet, sprite), need 1-2 bulk packages of each kind | Costco
-Bottled Water, 3 bulk packages (60-90 total bottles) | Costco
Thanks for your understanding and patience as we put together this years concert, especially our VIP Section.
Due to the demand I have added an additional 10 tables with a total of 21 tables. (One is already reserved for Carol)
Here are the rules for the section to allow as much fairness as possible
1. You are limited to the purchase of two tables (8 tickets)
2. You must use all the seats if you purchase a table. If not you need to buy a table then the seats you need (I.e. One table @ $75 and two VIP tickets @ $20 each)
3. Tables will be assigned randomly by the ticket office. We will make all efforts to place families together.
4. We expect to sell out. If we do you will be placed on a waiting list. If a seat becomes available you can upgrade the day of the concert for $10.
5. Tickets will go on sale Thursday morning first come, first serve.
With our first year of anything, I am sure there will be some bumps. Please wait until after the school year to offer suggestions as this is a very busy time of year.
Thank you again for understanding and for your support. We really believe this concert will be an experience you talk about for years to come.
See you in a few short weeks.
– Russ Shedd
Come support the SRHS VAPA department at our end of year concert.
Featuring music from Star Wars, the Terminator, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Toy Story!
General Admission $10 | Premium Cabaret Table Seats $20
Friday, June 5th
Grounds Open at 5:30 PM
Concert at 7 PM
Under the Stars on The Concert Green at SRHS
10410 Treena St, San Diego, CA 92131
Black-tie Attire (optional) . Red Carpet Entrance . Food Trucks . Movie Screens